quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

♥

Photo



Photo



Photo



Follow me on instagram :) Queen0fNile

Follow me on instagram :)

Queen0fNile

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



ancient-souls: forever the worlds most...



ancient-souls:

forever the worlds most self conscious narcissist.  

She's beautiful. her eyes are just.. wow.

Photo



Photo



Photo



lovexchristian: akienzmichael: akienz: So this song is...



lovexchristian:

akienzmichael:

akienz:

So this song is dedicated to my son, who is currently 4 months. I was going through a rough time in my life, & me and my son's mother were not getting along to well, & it was interfering with me seeing my son. There were times where i felt like giving up on life. But Josiah's existents changed my whole mind set. For all you teen fathers out there, i wish you guys the best of luck. Raising a child definitely isn't easy. But stay positive at all times,& i promise you will make it through it. I love my son with all my heart, & hopefully when he is older, if anything happens to me, he will see this video and understand why. God bless.

WATCH NOW ! im trying to get this video to 10,000 views ! support & reblog

EVERYONE WATCH THIS VIDEO. THIS SHIT TOUCHED MY HEART:o

:(

Photo



injusttights: dirtylittlestylewhoree: Dopest president to ever...



injusttights:

dirtylittlestylewhoree:

Dopest president to ever grace the nation!

i love him.

Photo



Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly...



Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.

Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário