domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Danksplash

Rawhide



Rawhide

Jock Absorber



Jock Absorber

Photo



His ass was worthy of aggressive measures



His ass was worthy of aggressive measures

Photo



danksplash: "Oh Fuck…yes, take my brat bitch ass!"  The...



danksplash:

"Oh Fuck…yes, take my brat bitch ass!"  The mechanic violated him to the core, owning his hole, grabbing his hair and making him say humiliating things. Drew could smell the garage on him, sweat suffused with grease and an atmosphere of tools, the odor of things bent to the designs of men. And now, as he felt a thrill on the verge of passing out, he knew he was a toy… a mere thing being worked into shape by a master.

Photo



Photo



danksplash: Like a calm before the storm, the stud paused to...



danksplash:

Like a calm before the storm, the stud paused to appreciate the blonde bitch's cute noises and his subtle shuddering from head to toe.

boon75fr:



boon75fr:

callisthene:



callisthene:

Photo



keep-austin-weird: Hang



keep-austin-weird:

Hang

Photo



homotography: Red model Iain Wallace by Sean P. Watters



homotography:

Red model Iain Wallace by Sean P. Watters

Restless Repose



Restless Repose

Porcelain Hott



Porcelain Hott

Putting the T in Torso



Putting the T in Torso

bzork: I'll admit to being an exhibitionist, as well as an...



bzork:

I'll admit to being an exhibitionist, as well as an early riser.  My favourite time of the day was my morning swim.  I'd get there as early as I could, and my favourite days were when the hot lifeguard was the only other person there.  I loved that it was his job to watch me swim my laps: that we was obliged not to take his eyes off of me.

Sometimes he'd be showing off too, bare chested and skimpily clad.  But today he was practically bundled up: trunks, gray tee, knit cap hiding all but a fringe of blond.  And those ice blue eyes, fixed on me.

I felt really alive today, really fit.  I wanted to show him how perfect my body was.  I wanted him to watch me and want me.  I wanted my movement through the water to entrance him.  I felt so powerful, so in control, so sexual.  How was I managing to be so hard in the pool?  Oh, because I wasn't in the pool.  I was standing in front of him, tracing the lines of my glistening body with my fingertips.  He stroked his chin, unable to look away.

The bang of a door told me that someone else had entered the building.  Good!  Another person to ensnare with my perfect body.  The lifeguard snapped into action though, grabbing some bottles of pool chemicals and pouring them into the water.  I whimpered, disappointed that he wasn't still watching me.

'Sorry, pool's closed for an hour,' he shouted to the pair of old ladies who'd come in from the locker room.  'It needed a chemical treatment.  Sorry, ladies.'  Heh.  He wasn't sorry: he knew that if I started showing them my hot body, they'd be as mesmerized as he is.  Out of luck this time, girls.  He whispered to me, 'Go and wait for me in the lifeguards' hot tub.  Through that door and on the left.  I need to lock up.'  Hah.  He wanted me bad.

I eased into the warm, bubbling water and that elation I'd felt in the pool washed over me.  The power rush was incredible, and I found it difficult to care that my bone and slipped obscenely out of my speedo.  After all, I'm an exhibitionist.  And given how turned on all this control is making me, I think I may be a dom as well.

Pitscape



Pitscape

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário