quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

http://ioptimusprime.tumblr.com/

New blogspot made ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

New blogspot made ヽ(*・ω・)ノ:

So I made a blogspot to blog about things that I wanted to make videos on.
I don't have a camera so it's hard to make makeup videos when the quality is shiiiiiiiiiit, lol.

SoooOoo… i'll be bloggin about beauty, advice and girl stuff. I can definitely make a lot more post because it's convenient.
And new post on how I grew my nails to be strong, healthy and resilient to breaking! 
^___^v 

gurl, you got skill. great work, great blog, great everything. cheers. : )

Muuuuuuuuuchaas gracias! :D Means a lot.

xx 

Photo



Photo



Photo



kittycafe: My favorite sneakers ever, they're starting to wear...



kittycafe:

My favorite sneakers ever, they're starting to wear a little (゜´Д`゜)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



ulcer-a: this is so perfect. All I want.



ulcer-a:

this is so perfect. All I want.

momongamon: Erika Labanauskaite by Justin Borbely



momongamon:

Erika Labanauskaite by Justin Borbely

Photo



animalharbour:

animalharbour:

image

Photo



Photo



Photo



inbox: inbox: i like mcdonalds french fries better than the burgers i actually like mcdonalds...

inbox:

inbox:

i like mcdonalds french fries better than the burgers

i actually like mcdonalds french fries better than most people

Hai me \o/



Hai me \o/

Photo





















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário