sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

I am not a potato.

What happened with your dog? Is he okay? :(

Yes, he is okay! :) His bill of health came back clean. So on the positive side, it's not a tumor or anything; but on the negative side, that means his sudden aggression episodes have been all him. We're working on retraining him, and it seems to be going okay so far. Thanks for caring, anon. <3

PLEASE. ATTENTION. IMPORTANT. PLEASE. My followers from all around the world. This is the first time i'm asking for something THIS serious. And i need, we need your support. Turkish people, my people are standing up for their rights, after a long long time. First it started as a protest against a mall that will be built in one of our historical parks. But then it got bigger, it's not only about the trees anymore. It's about the people who got beaten, who got thrown tear gas bombs to their heads, who got intentionally hit by police cars, and killed. In here we are not allowed to speak are minds anymore, and media is not helping either. Help us spread the word, let the world know about what's happening here. I'm asking, wanting you to reblog this. Please. Once you finish reading this, please reblog.

artist-chan:

the-only-romance:

tomwaitsforme:

image

image

image

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THESE

people fucking died there

ofsingersandwarriors: I want a mug with Bobby's face on it that says "idjits" is that too much to...

ofsingersandwarriors:

I want a mug with Bobby's face on it that says "idjits" is that too much to ask?

omg yes please I will take three

I want to be like "awww what a cute couple I love the...



I want to be like "awww what a cute couple I love the Padaleckis" bUT LOOK AT THAT FUCKIGN MOOSE

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS RIDICULOUS THERE IS TOO MUCH JARED THIS SHOULD NOT BE PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE

threecheersforbuttrevenge: I TRIED TO PRINT A PHOTO OF A BABY...



threecheersforbuttrevenge:

I TRIED TO PRINT A PHOTO OF A BABY BUT MY PRINTER RAN OUT OF INK AND I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING

m o i s t u r i z e  m e

Man I wish TV was right about mental illnesses and you just had to find that one particular trigger...

Man I wish TV was right about mental illnesses and you just had to find that one particular trigger to fix it all. Like someone brings me my music box from when I was five or I have an overwhelmingly positive experience and then yAY MY DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY ARE GONE HENCEFORTH I AM A NEW WOMAN GOODBYE PROBLEMS I AM FIXED

So it turns out that the random outbursts of aggression my dog has been having may be a sign of a...

So it turns out that the random outbursts of aggression my dog has been having may be a sign of a brain tumor or rabies. So we might have to put him down. I won’t know until later today when my dad takes him to the vet. 

Google lets you search by animated GIF now

wtpyrofreak:

an-angry-doichlander:

dorkymatthew:

just-schmopf-here:

undercover-witch:

simonbobx:

1. Put your username in image search.
2. Select "animated" under search tools.
3. Post result.

image

image

i'm ok with this

image

i really don't know why

image

im wearing a tobuscus shirt right now.

this is extremely amusing.

image

image

Yes. Good.

luckynote: can we talk about the fact that lauren told me i have a nice ass 'cause i'm still...

luckynote:

can we talk about the fact that lauren told me i have a nice ass

'cause i'm still flattered by that

Aaaaand, that’s all for tonight! We started the timed purification at the residential area but...

Aaaaand, that’s all for tonight! We started the timed purification at the residential area but it’s getting late, so it’ll have to wait for another day. Thanks for watching and goodnight!

*we try to investigate a balloon, and it pops* Me: *distressed whimper* Caesar: This is the worst...

*we try to investigate a balloon, and it pops*

Me: *distressed whimper*

Caesar: This is the worst I’ve felt the whole game.

Caesar: NEW HEADCANON ALL THE ELSEN HAVE FLUTTERSHY’S VOICE REGARDLESS OF GENDER

Caesar: NEW HEADCANON ALL THE ELSEN HAVE FLUTTERSHY’S VOICE REGARDLESS OF GENDER

Bismark Librarian: yeah don’t lend any more books to that one guy, he tears out the...

Bismark Librarian: yeah don’t lend any more books to that one guy, he tears out the pages

Caesar: How do they tell each other apart? They all look the same.

Me: 

Caesar: You’re right. They’re a whole different species, they probably have ways of telling each other apart. It’s… speciesist? Genist?

Me: You’re a genist. ‘Cause you’re so smart. 

Caesar: 

By the way yeah we somehow beat Dedan with our two-person control setup. Hooray for...

By the way yeah we somehow beat Dedan with our two-person control setup. Hooray for success!

Onward to zone 2!

okay the entrance to zone 2 looked like a penis when it was fading in that’s all I’m...

okay the entrance to zone 2 looked like a penis when it was fading in that’s all I’m saying it just looked penor to me okay

Every time we go duck sailing, there is a squishy noise. I like this noise. So about every thirty...

Every time we go duck sailing, there is a squishy noise. I like this noise. So about every thirty seconds we go

Me: *emulates the sound with my mouth parts*

Caesar: 

Both of us at the same time: THIS HOLE WAS MADE FOR ME

Both of us at the same time: THIS HOLE WAS MADE FOR ME

Caesar: The Elsen are interesting to listen to in a sad way, since most if not all of thier dialog...

Caesar: The Elsen are interesting to listen to in a sad way, since most if not all of thier dialog is based on the abusive relationship with thier superiors. The line “My fingernails are dirty.” as a last line before being purified is actually pretty sad if you interpret it as them being undr a strict dress and sanitary code by thier bosses. It’s like the dying thought opf the guy is that he might get in trouble and not that hes you know dying????

Me: ….English major sighs and lies down.

Caesar: SHUT UP MAN I DON’T WRITE

Me: Just know that I’m judging you.

Time for more Off, with liveblogging commentary

Time for more Off, with liveblogging commentary

Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário