quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

karente

Photo



Photo



I wish I could ask the sexiest person alive to be my valentine.

But it would be pretty weird asking myself.

Photo



Photo



When total strangers are taking pictures in public, I look directly at the camera expressionlessly; hoping that when they look back at it, it will appear as though some psychopath is looking them in the eyes through the photo.

A sensação quando você bate na quina de qualquer porra que for.

:

- Caralho, móvel desgraçado!

Pessoas nascidas entre 1993-1999 Ja viveram em duas decadas, dois seculos e, dois milenios, e nos nao temos nem 18 anos ainda.

fucky-ou:

portodoamor:

Do you ever lay in bed just listening to music and thinking, then you suddenly get a huge storm of mixed emotions and you feel like crying?

That awkward moment when there's nothing exciting on tumblr, facebook and any site on the internet anymore, and you just stare blankly on your monitor switching tabs randomly.

siqgobbies:

paggeeey: nadinemarcelo: Woohoo. Though I don't think falling...



paggeeey:

nadinemarcelo:

Woohoo.

Though I don't think falling in love with a best friend is always the best idea. :))

Photo



When the person you hate tells a funny joke, but you don't laugh because you hate them.

I wonder how boys feel when they're in love.

Photo



Vamos brincar de 20 perguntas no Tumblr. As próximas 20 perguntas podem ser sobre QUALQUER coisa e eu vou responder honestamente.

billyadvert: LMAO



billyadvert:

LMAO

theobviouskilljoy: midnightfalls: omgzachary: To my new followers… To my old followers… To...

theobviouskilljoy:

midnightfalls:

omgzachary:

To my new followers…

To my old followers…

To those who unfollowed me…

To those who looked at my blog and decided not to follow…

To those who will look at my blog after seeing this…

my second time posting this but i got so many new followers

And to my newest followers, thank you

This never gets old

That awkward moment when there's nothing exciting on tumblr, facebook and any site on the internet anymore, and you just stare blankly on your monitor switching tabs randomly.

Bold what applies to you!

Bold what applies to you!:

http://karente.tumblr.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário