domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

je m'appelle assassin

Photo



Photo



Photo

















breelandwalker: illischainsecho: illalwaysbeyoungatheart: gh3t...





















breelandwalker:

illischainsecho:

illalwaysbeyoungatheart:

gh3ttobla5ter:

cvmf:

Hades appreciation post.

He is kind of one of my favorite Disney villains.

He's so sassy! I love it!

He's one of the reasons why I point out this movie is hilarious.

YES, I KNOW IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL FRICKIN' MYTH. But it can still be good/funny for what it is.

"Mr. Zeus. Mr. High-and-Mighty. Mr. Hey-You-Get-Off-of-My-Cloud."

Fun Fact: They rewrote most of the dialogue for the part after James Woods auditioned. Many of the oneliners were improvised. The top gif was his greeting to the writers when they were first introduced.

tigerrcat: tai-kwon-joe: Sometimes, the adolescent elephant...



tigerrcat:

tai-kwon-joe:

Sometimes, the adolescent elephant will throw itself upon the ground as a sign of extreme emotional distress, commonly known as a "tantrum."

i am an adolescent elephant

Photo



thelitanyofdee: I can't…..Omg…I can't.



thelitanyofdee:

I can't…..Omg…I can't.

This fish is more photogenic than me.



















This fish is more photogenic than me.

library-of-crazy-221b: niknak79: He's tripping on acid I...



library-of-crazy-221b:

niknak79:

He's tripping on acid

I tried to scroll past

pyreclaws: awwww-cute: The cat's in the bag swiggity swag



pyreclaws:

awwww-cute:

The cat's in the bag

swiggity swag

theflintlocksofzillyhau: elikiteru: rev up those FUCKING FRYERS 

theflintlocksofzillyhau:

elikiteru:

rev up those FUCKING FRYERS 

image

Photo

















tastefullyoffensive: [solfeggenerd]



tastefullyoffensive:

[solfeggenerd]

krazykitsune: uncle-jessie: facebook does not appreciate...



krazykitsune:

uncle-jessie:

facebook does not appreciate me

it's okay we appreciate you here

tolstory: a girl in my advisory who i don't even know gave me...



tolstory:

a girl in my advisory who i don't even know gave me this today i dont understand

lifeimitatesartx: If a prancing Thor doesn't make you feel...



lifeimitatesartx:

If a prancing Thor doesn't make you feel better then I don't know what the fuck will.

jonnegri: akosiallen: EVOLUTION OF MUSIC by Pentatonix 11th...



jonnegri:

akosiallen:

EVOLUTION OF MUSIC by Pentatonix

11th Century
Salve Regina 

1600s
Canon in D - Pachelbel

1800s
Symphony No. 5 - Beethoven

1910s
Danny Boy - Frederic Weatherly 

1920s
Old Man River - Jerome Kern & Oscar Hammerstein II

1930s
Minnie the Moocher - Cab Calloway

1940s
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy - The Andrew Sisters

1950s
I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash
La Bamba - Ritchie Valens

1960s
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Barbara Ann - Beach Boys 
I Want to Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
RESPECT - Aretha Franklin

1970s
ABC - Jackson 5
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

1980s
Celebration - Kool & The Gang
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Thriller - Michael Jackson

1990s
Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
…Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
Say My Name - Destiny's Child
I Want It That Way - The Backstreet Boys 

2000s
Hey Ya! - Outkast 
Drop it Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley 
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
Single Ladies - Beyonce
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
I Got a Feelin - Black Eyed Peas

2010s
Baby - Justin Bieber
We Found Love - Rihanna
Some Nights - Fun.
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
Gangnam Style - Psy
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

Dear mother of god, that bass voice. /swoons

breezerk: PSA you guys



breezerk:

PSA you guys

Photo



Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário