quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Instinctual Orgasms

Photo



You posted a pic of a girl fingering a guys ass while she jerks him off... Do u like to do that to men?

If it helps my man cum, I will do anything he wants ;)

Hey Jennifer... I just found your blog & I know it says it's to expel your demons, not mine. But between your answers, and the pictures of yourself (you have an incredible body btw, and an absolute DYNAMITE pair of ladies), I expelled my demons all over.. everywhere.. so thanks for that! ;) Great blog. I'll definitely be back. Often ;)

Glad you enjoy :)

Oh my gosh.. Your blog... So good.. Can you explain the pillow thing? What did you do? :) -fellow girl trying to try new masturbation techniques. Thanks. :)

I just folded a pillow so it had a hard, round edge, straddled it, and rubbed my lips/clit against it until I came. It was a pretty big success lol. 

And do I have to be a certain age to buy a vibrator?

I honestly dont know. It might depend on where you live.

Do you use lube for maturation? If so what kind? I tried some and it left me feeling distracted by the stickiness. I like my natural lube if you know what I mean ;) but is there another option?

Im the same way. A little spit never hurts ;)

Why do you like titty fucks btw?

MY ultimate erogenous zone is my tits. Its not the same for everybody. I just love it. :) 

Photo



Photo



Hi, I have a boyfriend who is 37 and I'm 20. Every time we have sex, his penis isn't really all the way hard. It still feels good tho. He is like 8-9 inches but it just bothers my that he isn't really all the way hard. Is it because of me that he can't get a full hard on?

Hunny there could be a million different reasons. I doubt it has anything specifically to do with you. As long as you're both cumming then that's what matters

What do you look like miss

Im about 5'9. Dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, tan but not orange like some jersey shore idiot. Big boobs, bubble butt and boring lol

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário